Sunday, May 25, 2014

Help! Need Graduation Ceremony Info

Regarding the Class of 88 Graduation ceremony, I'd like to know-

  • How many people graduated in 1988?
  • Agenda for the ceremony
  • Who was the 'big name' speaker (if one was used)
    • Topic
    • Is a copy of the speech available anywhere?
  • Any unusual or funny incidents during the ceremonies?
  • Are there local traditions regarding what Seniors do following the ceremonies?
NOTE: My book is purely a work of fiction. I am not researching actual people who attended as a basis for any characters that will appear in the book. Any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
If you know someone I should be contacting, I would really appreciate that also. (Please specify if I may or may not tell them you referred me to them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment